We’re looking for a:
Twisthink is looking for an innovative and passionate Electronics Engineer to join our growing team. Here at Twisthink we enjoy the fuzzy front end of product development and work to build creative custom solutions. This Electronics Engineer will be responsible for designing circuits for embedded solutions on a variety of evolving projects. They will also collaborate across internal team to best service our clients and create impact in the industry.
If you are a creative, results-oriented engineer with hardware skills, come join the Twisthink team!Apply Now
- Participate in design of Electronics Hardware architecture, analog circuits, and microcontroller-based circuits
- Handle design of low voltage switching power supplies and precision A/Ds design
- Design solutions with wireless connectivity (BLE, Wifi, Cellular, LoRa)
- Perform worst case circuit analysis as well as thermal analysis and prove out
- Verify performance with circuit simulations (PSPICE)
- Capture schematics in OrCAD and Altium
- Coordinate with EMC compliance and standards
- Bench level board bring up and debugging
- Run Engineering verification testing using Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyzer, Network Analyzer, Temperature Chamber
- PCB layout oversight and floor planning
- Robust serial communication interfaces such as SPI, UART, I2C, CAN
- 5-7 years electrical engineering experience
- Proficient soldering skills.
- Resourceful and self-motivated mindset.
- Effective communication skills when explaining technical concepts, test results and design issues
- Passionate about business, technology and helping create custom solutions.
- Small business interest with a servant mentality