We’re looking for a:
Senior UX Designer
As a Senior UX Designer at Twisthink, you’ll play a key role in improving how users interact with digital and physical products. You’ll lead the design effort while working closely with a cross-functional team to develop and refine solutions that meet the needs of our client’s users and their business goals. A successful candidate will place high value on individual and team accomplishments. We are a team that thrives on collaboration with the goal to create meaningful impact.Apply Now
- Collaborate with cross functional teams of product managers, developers, and stakeholders to understand project requirements.
- Generative Research- including benchmarking, interviewing subject matter experts, and end users to support the creation of a job requirement.
- Embracing overlap with our Strategy team – including engaging when the project is ambiguous and not clearly defined
- Translate concepts and ideas into user flows, wireframes, high-quality user interfaces and interactive prototypes.
- Communicate design concepts effectively.
- Conduct evaluative research and usability testing to gather feedback and iterate on designs.
- Maintain and evolve design systems and guidelines to ensure consistency across the product.
Experience and Skills:
- Preferred bachelor or masters degree in UI Design, Graphic Design, Industrial Design or equivalent
- Typically 6+ years of experience
- Experience working on mobile app design.
- Proven experience as a UI/UX designer with a strong portfolio showcasing your work.
- Passion for investigation. Asking the right questions to users, understanding the system, asking why and knowing what is the “right” problem to solve for.
- Proficiency in design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, or similar.
- Strong understanding of user-centered design principles and methodologies.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of accessibility and inclusive design principles.