WORKING TOGETHER TO SHATTER PARADIGMS
Twist your company’s thinking.
For the past 18 years, clients have remained the center of our world. Focusing on clients keeps us both creative and resourceful, results- and detail-oriented. We believe in trusting one another’s talents, setting our clients up for success and embracing the passion of our team. Very few people get to help innovate the world each day, and we’re glad to do it with each other.
Years In Business
Annual Projects Completed
Fortune 500 Clients
Over the years, our products have earned a few awards. And, while we’re honored to receive recognition for our work, it’s our collaboration with great clients that leads to such high acclaim.
Giving Back to Communities
At Twisthink we believe in giving back to the community and society at large and have integrated this into our business model. Take a look at some the different causes that we support.
Giving Back To Education
Organizations like First Robotics, Michigan Design Challenge, Good Sam's Wild Run and other educational causes allow us to contribute our skills and tools to give back to young children and adults.
Providing Clean Drinking Water
We are blessed with being surrounded by the largest body of fresh water in the world. Because of our passion for water, we have partnered with organizations whose purpose is to help provide clean drinking water to those in need.
Helping Provide a Home
We enjoy taking a few days a year to leave the office and help organizations provide families in our community a better place to live. An inspiring vision of a world where everyone has a decent place to live.
Not your average problem solvers.
Not your average problem solvers.
This is our crew–a team of thinkers who are fearless, playful and passionate. Among us you will find strategists, designers, creators, developers, engineers and eternal optimists all cross-trained in Human Centered Design. We ask questions, push limits, think outside the box and take your team where it needs to go.
Nurture and cultivate your talents.
If you like to ask hard questions, push industrial norms and bring a touch of humanity to the world of technology, then we want to talk to you. At Twisthink we enjoy placing new teammates on larger teams so you can grow in your understanding of human-centered design, your ability to lead research and your capacity to rapidly prototype. It’s diverse and challenging work. And we’d love for you to join us.
Twisthink is looking for a dynamic UX Design Lead who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our various digital assets. You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
UX Developer Responsibilities:
- Manage IoT projects and maintain great relationships with partner businesses
- Lead and manage UI/UX team and identify areas of improvement
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high quality UX design solutions through wire frames, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- A Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years’ UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A team player and mentor but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Small business interest
Analytically minded, Excellent Problem Solver, with the grit and tenacity to roll up your sleeves and create some incredible experiences.
- Twisthink is built on the immersive experience in a culture of innovation and teamwork. Our approach to work is rooted in a great team with a love for challenging work. We strive to be approachable, courageous, agile, excellent and humble—applying our collective skills in design technology and strategy to solve a wide range of problems in a variety of markets.
- We offer a competitive wage package, health club membership, ongoing education reimbursement, top-notch health insurance, biannual performance bonus payouts in an inspiring, health-centric work environment—all intended to help you (and us) reach peak potential.
- You won’t see any cubicles in our space—we believe doors and borders do more harm than good. Our collaborative workspace is designed to encourage curiosity, imagination, and creativity—the quintessential – essential ingredients of innovation.
- At Twisthink we work very hard, spend a lot of time together as a team, and are committed to making that experience as enjoyable and fruitful as possible for you, our organization, and our clients.
- Twisthink believes in work-life balance. You will get to enjoy flexible work hours and summer hours to enjoy the inherent attributes of life along the shores of Lake Michigan.
Twisthink ensures equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, national origin, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Empowering one another to achieve our best.
We’re constantly generating ideas. As part of our process, we recognize how community, learning and fun keep our thinking fresh. Plus, when you like the people you work with, you like to hang out with one another past 5pm on a work day. Here’s a bit of what we do off the clock.
It's easy to ask what's possible when the person making it is right next to you.
Discover how our team solves the problems no one else can.