A callout to the curious
A Workplace Unlike Most Workplaces
Team culture, personal achievement and company growth: they only happen with intentionality and persistent focus. Our ongoing pursuit of what’s next has led us to consciously build and evolve the kind of company we – and perhaps you – have always wanted to work for. But don’t just take our word for it.
Valuing People First
We value creative thinkers and process people, team players, and spreadsheet makers. We value the diversity of thought and perspective that gets shared around our table. Because when we come together, we can build something that none of us could accomplish alone. As a team that values human-centered design, it should be no surprise that of all the things we value, it always comes back to and is rooted in people – those we work with and for. Here is what else we value:
Benefits – how we best invest in you.
We approach benefits the same way we approach our work: Start with the basics that everyone expects. Then exceed all expectations.
- 1-to-1 mentorship program for employees and leaders
- Allotted time for individual professional development
- More than 22 paid days off after one year
- 401K retirement plan with employer matching
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Ongoing Education Reimbursement
- Friday morning team meetings and breakfast
- Monthly team soup lunch during the fall and winter months
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks
- Happy hours, quarterly events and holiday parties
- Flexible summer hours and remote work flexibility
- Offer paid time off for team community service events
We work, celebrate, try new things, and give back – together.
Collaboration is what we do best – and some of our most memorable efforts together happen outside of our daily work in fun and meaningful ways. When you enjoy being in the company of those you work with, you do more than just work together – you do more of life together. Here’s a look at what we do when we’re off the clock.
"As a mom I was looking for a company that would allow me to have some flexibility in my day-to-day life and trust me enough to get my work done. Twisthink has done just that, and I feel fortunate to work for a company that allows me to juggle my other full-time job at home!”
- Taryn Kutches, Project Director
"I have always searched for the unexpected—a new challenge, a new test. I need to debate, to fail, to listen and learn because I believe these things are necessary for me to become a better student and a better leader. I love growing every day at Twisthink, and I’m happy to be able to do it all with an incredible team by my side. "
- Brent Beukema, Industrial Design Lead
"Twisthink is not just a workplace. It is like a tight-knit family that has its own culture, traditions and ethos. The place itself has a refreshing and lively vibe to it and every member is highly motivated to help and support the family and the customers it serves. "
- Khwaja Naved, Software Engineer
"Coming from a larger company, the speed and agility of Twisthink has been a positive change for me. Everyone is encouraged to contribute ideas which can be quickly evaluated and implemented, with the benefits then seen by the entire team.”
- Steve Honderd, Finance Director
“At Twisthink I have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects that challenge me and push me to broaden my skills all while working with coworkers who I have formed genuine friendships with. Working at Twisthink - I hit the jackpot!”
- Brad Natelborg, Senior Software Engineer
Ready to Join Our Team?
Below is a list of roles that we are actively seeking to fill. To learn more about roles, responsibilities and requirements, click on the arrow to access the full job description and the prompt on how to apply.
As a Design Strategist at Twisthink you will collaborate with designers, technologists, and clients as a core member of a multi-disciplinary team. You will provide a usability/desirability perspective toward design challenges, develop an understanding of the user, market, and competitive factors, identifying and prioritizing opportunities and helping to frame the business case. The ideal candidate will be comfortable navigating in the fuzzy front-end of innovation and dealing with ambiguity.
As a Twisthink teammate, you will grow—as a strategist, a business professional, and as a person. We encourage perpetual growth through a wide range of personal development activities. If you have an imaginative mindset who is fast thinking, collaborative and energetic, come join the Twisthink team!
- Lead clients and collaborate with internal team and extended network to drive focus and clarity into the unknowns of the front-end innovation process (HCD).
- High standards and commitment to quality results.
- Conduct research to explore and evaluate desired experiences, analyze research data, present findings, and make prioritized design recommendations.
- Create and hit budgets, timelines, and project milestones.
- Translate insights and strategy into tangible design proposals to inspire innovation.
- Lead the process to solve complex and systematic issues for innovation.
- Desire to work effectively in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
Experience and Skills:
- 10 + years of front-end innovation (product-focused).
- Provide deep understanding of design research gaining qualitative and quantitative insights.
- Strong presentation and analysis skills to synthesize complex discoveries for the C-suite and turn into actionable briefs for development teams.
- Demonstrates poise, competence, and hospitality when engaging clients face-to-face.
- Demonstrates information architecture visualization skills (graphic design sensitivity).
Why Join our Team?
- Ability to work on a variety of projects keeping each day new and exciting.
- Work in an inclusive, fun environment that puts a lot of emphasis on culture.
- Be included in quarterly business reviews that provides transparency.
- Work hard, play hard. We spend a lot of time together as a team and are committed to making that experience as enjoyable and fruitful as possible for you, our organization, and our clients.
- Enjoy a health-centric work environment – all intended to help you (and us) reach peak potential.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Twisthink ensures equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, national origin, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Didn’t see your ideal role listed?
Thoughtful team building happens even when there isn’t an immediate role to fill. How might you fit within the Twisthink team and complement our work? Let us know and be sure to include a resume.